When an AVETMISS Generation is exported within the VETtrak system a record will be kept that includes a summary of the details relevant to the Generation. This is triggered when a user generates and saves a complete set of NAT files.
- Information Stored within the AVETMISS Generation Log
- AVETMISS Generation Log - Utility Menu
- AVETMISS Generation Log - Unit Level
- Additional Information
Information Stored within the AVETMISS Generation Log
The details included as part of the AVETMISS Generation Log:
- Date Generated
- Generated by (VETtrak User name)
- Generation type (National or State based)
- Organisation (RTO)
- Export Location (Folder the NAT files were saved to)
- Location(s) (If Location filter is used)
- Funding Source(s) (If Funding Source filter is used)
- Purchasing Contract(s) (If Purchasing Contract filter is used)
- NAT80 (Total records at time of generation)
- NAT120 (Total records at time of generation)
- NAT130 (Total records at time of generation)
- End of year (Yes or No flag)
- NSW Smart and Skilled (Yes or No flag)
- Claim Date
- Tuition fee update (Yes or No flag)
This AVETMISS Generation Log can be useful for having a reference of when Generations are performed, and for comparing information across multiple generations, such as record numbers in particular NAT files or filters that may have been used at time of generation.
In particular, the Export Location item can be used to actually open the location of the NAT files if you keep them on record:
AVETMISS Generation Log - Utility Menu
There are a number of places you can access an AVETMISS Generation Log, the first being a general overview available in the Utility Menu:
This will display the AVETMISS Generation Log Wizard, with records displayed that corresponding to the AVETMISS Generations that have been exported according to the Date Range displayed at the bottom of the window:
You can adjust which columns are displayed in this area using the filter option in the top left of the table:
Changing the Date Range at the bottom of this window will allow you to change the sample of returned results based off their generation date. You can also select to export this Generation Summary via the Export option.
AVETMISS Generation Log - Unit Level
You can also access an AVETMISS Generation Log on Unit level from within an enrolment. To do this, expand an Enrolment against a Client, and right click on a Unit to select AVETMISS generation log:
This will display the AVETMISS Generation Log Wizard, which includes an Enrolled unit heading to dictate which Units generation history you are viewing:
This AVETMISS Generation Log can be useful for having a reference of when AVETMISS Generations are performed, and for comparing information across multiple generations, such as record numbers in particular NAT files or filters that may have been used at time of generation.
The Export Location option within the wizard is most useful when your NAT files are kept on record. To better prepare for this, you may consider exporting and keeping you NAT files from throughout the year in appropriately named folders. This will then allow you to open previously export NAT files for a better understanding of what information might have been recorded at the time of their export - such as results for units, etc.