For any of these changes to take effect, your installation of the portal(s) must be upgraded to the VETtrak 17.1 version.
- Quality Assurance client display. A new "Client" column has been added to the grid in the Quality Assurance Manager. This will show the client related to the item being QAed if applicable. Note that it will be empty for any QA items that were created before upgrading the Trainer Portal to the VETtrak 17.1 version.
- Quality Assurance training plan. The ability for trainers to set the dates in training plans has been added to the Trainer Portal. You can configure VETtrak to send such edits to QA, so that they appear in the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Student Portal preferences. A new Student Portal preferences page has been added. This allows you to set account recovery options, configure the external link in the portal, configure trainer email notification options, and configure QA for when clients update their details. If you have previously manually configured any of these settings in the portal's web.config file, you will need to configure them again in VETtrak Preferences. For details see Setting up Student Portal preferences in VETtrak article.
- Trainer Portal preferences. External link settings have been added to the Trainer Portal preferences page. The notification options have been moved to the Student Portal preferences page. If you have previously manually configured an external link in the portal's web.config file, you will need to configure it again in VETtrak Preferences - for details, refer to the Migrating Trainer Portal Preferences article.
- Organisation public contact details. A new public contact staff member field has been added to the Organisation wizard. The contact details of the selected staff member will be shown for client's enrolments in the Student Portal.
This excerpt has been taken from the VETtrak 17.1.0 Release Notes - 13/01/2017 article, for full details please see the original article here: VETtrak 17.1.0 - Release-Notes