Rooms can be set up under Locations and are later associated with classes or attendance sessions within an occurrence. They can serve as a recognised venue of where your class will take place - such as a classroom.
Adding a new room
To use the rooms feature, set up at least one room within your location by right-clicking on the location and choosing the appropriate menu.
- Expand Locations and the relevant state branch.
- Right-click the relevant location and choose Add new room.
This will open the Room Wizard:
- The Location will be pre-set to the location used to start the wizard. It is still possible to select an alternative location within the same state.
- Optionally, enter a Code for the Room.
- Enter a Name for the room.
- Do not make this room available for use indicates if the room should be archived. If ticked, the Room will be added/moved to the Archived rooms branch under the applicable location.
- Optionally, provide a Description for the room.
- Click Next and then Finish.
You can click on the [+] sign next to the Room to display a list of classes in that Room. The filter on the right-hand side of the screen can be used to limit the date range for the classes you want to see.