Rather than verifying each student's USI individually, you can wait until you have a number to do and verify them all at once. To do this, go to Utility > USI > Bulk verify USIs:
- The grid will show all clients in VETtrak who currently have a USI recorded that is currently not verified.
- The Status column will be colour-coded as follows:
- White - The person's USI is ready to be sent for verification.
- Yellow - The client has an unverified USI, but it cannot be sent for verification (e.g. their date of birth is missing).
- Red - The client already has a USI recorded that has failed verification previously. These will not be re-sent. You can click on a coloured box for more information.
- If you need to correct any errors or omissions before submitting, click the button to open the Client Wizard and edit the clients details.
- When ready, you can process the verification by pushing Verify USIs.
- You can click the Excel button at any point if you want to export a spreadsheet with all the information in the grid. This can be useful if you have a large number of errors to check.