A list of all emails sent over a particular time period can be found in the Sent Email Register, which can be accessed via Utility > Messaging > Sent email register.
This register displays all sent emails in a grid format, and can be printed as a report or exported as an Excel file:
- Select the date range you want to view emails for.
- Click Search.
- This column shows the email address entered in the Reply To field of the Email Wizard.
- This column shows the user who was logged in at the time the email was sent (defaults to VETtrak, Trakker if you do not have separate user logins set up).
- This button creates a printout of the register exactly as it appears on the screen (message text and attachments not shown).
- Click this button to export the register to an Excel file. This will include all details, including the message text and attachment file path.