When you select an Occurrence within the Programme Manager, you can view the details for that occurrence on the far right hand side, in a panel titled the Selected Occurrence Details.
Within this area you have full control over every aspect of the occurrence, and the people enrolled within it.
- The Details heading can be expanded to view a quick summary of the occurrences details, with information such as Enrolled Clients, and basic financial summaries regarding the Pricing Items attached to your student enrolments.
- Units/Modules can be expanded to see all units/modules within this occurrence. You can also add additional units by right clicking on the Units/Modules heading and selecting the option to do so.
If you expand a Unit/Module under this head, it will show a list of the Students who are enrolled to be trained in that particular Unit/Module, as well as their current result (if one has been applied):
Righ-clicking a unit in this area will also provide you with particular options for that unit, such as the ability to Record a Result for the students enrolled.
- Tasks are an optional feature that allows you to manage additional objectives or assessment level items within an occurrence.
- Events can be associated with occurrences, and provide a fantastic resource for recording and managing milestones. They are categorised into two headings, for Future dated events, and ones that have occurred in the Past.
- The Enrolment heading will display all Clients that are enrolled within the Occurrence. Right-clicking a client's enrolment under this heading will provide a range of Enrolment level management options that mirrors interacting with an enrolment in others areas of VETtrak.
- Expand the Class heading to see the classes associated with this occurrence. They are categorised into two headings, for Future dated classes, and ones that have occurred in the Past.
- Costs provides an option to associate relevant expenses associated with running this occurrence.
- Linked Staff will display any Staff Members that are attached to this occurrence. Right-clicking this item provides an option to contact the associated staff by SMS or Email.
- Invoices will display any invoices that have been created that incorporate items associated with the occurrence.
- Similar to the Invoices heading, the Payments heading will specifically list payment items.