VETtrak is pre-populated with a standard set of Employment types, which can be managed or added to from the Configuration Manager. Employment types are used in the Client Wizard, when creating or editing a Clients Employment Information to denote the type of employment that the client is categorised as.
Open the Configuration Manager by choosing Manage > Configuration from the menu. The Configuration Manager displays an alphabetically ordered explorer tree.
- Adding a new Employment type
- Editing an existing Employment type
- Deleting a Employment type
- Viewing the Employment type report
Adding a new Employment type
- Right-click Employment types and choose Add employment type.
This will open the Employment Type Wizard:
- Enter a Name for the employment type.
- Optionally, enter a Code for the employment type.
- This employment type is inactive indicates if the type should be archived. If enabled, the employment type will be added/moved to the Archived employment types branch.
- Optionally provide a Description for the employment type.
- Click Next and then Finish.
Editing an existing Employment type
- Expand Employment types.
- Right-click the type and choose Edit employment type.
This will open the Employment Type Wizard, where you can make changes.
Deleting a Employment type
- Expand Employment Types.
- Right-click the employment type and choose Delete employment type.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm the delete.
If an error occurs, the employment type has likely been used previously and is included in historical data. In this case, you will need to archive the employment type to remove it from active use.
Viewing the Employment type report
- Right-click Employment types and choose Show employment type report.
The report will be displayed in a new tab/window.