If you are not already logged in to your Moodle as an administrator, please do so now.
NOTE: To use this plugin, the course(s) to which you want to add resulting must include activities.
- Choose Site Administration.
- Select Courses.
- Click Manage courses and categories.
From the Courses and category management view, identify the course from the list:
- Click the course link to show more details for the course.
- Check that a valid VETtrak Occurrence ID for the course is entered as the Course ID Number. If not, click Edit and enter one as per the instructions for Mapping a Moodle Course to a VETtrak Occurrence.
- Click the View link.
This will show the course contents:
- Click the settings cog to the right of the course name.
- Select VETtrak Settings from the menu.
- Browse the topics to map units or tasks to each of the applicable activities.
- Click Save changes.