VTDocs API Details is a section of the General Settings page, which is available from the Settings menu.
These details enable VETenrol to connect to VTDocs.
- The API URL, Username and Password must be entered.
- The API URL is the address to your VTDocs with /api/ appended. Eg. https://demo.vtportal.com.au/VTDocs/api/
- Username and Password are of the user assigned to this role during the VTDocs integration process.
- Test API Connection should be clicked to test the entered credentials with VTDocs. It will display a token in a new tab, or an error message if unsuccessful.
- Click the Save button on the page to commit these details.
- Click the Fetch File Types button.
- Choose Web Enrolment Docs (or another document type to use from the list) from the File Type ID drop-down menu.
NOTE: Select Trainer Portal Upload if you want documents to be available from the Trainer Portal.
- Click the Save button for the page again.
NOTE: The VTDocs integration is only available to clients hosting their VETtrak database with VETtrak Pty Ltd.
RELATED: VTDocs Integration for details on how to set up VETtrak to make use of this integration.