Must be running VETtrak version 17.2.x.
Release notes 18.104.22.168 - 27/09/2017
- Fixed issue in which trainers not associated with an enrolment but assigned to a class could not mark results.
- If a class had no units an exception would be thrown if a trainer tried to mark results.
- Added Attribute description and new modal.
- Added documentDb available to about page for debugging purposes.
- Added class code to dashboard classes.
- Changed login screen to match VTDocs and Progress Portals.
Release notes 22.214.171.124 - 27/09/2017
- Fixed issue where enrolled unit result grid validation was preventing result updates.
Release notes 126.96.36.199 - 24/08/2017
- Fixed issue where signature form would show even when unchecked for create events
- Notifications were being polled on login screen causing a 403
- Fixed links to single task status and unit results views
- Changed incorrect icons for record attendance and edit training plan
- Fixed validation for recording bulk/single task status and bulk/single unit results will now allow user to edit their incorrectly entered data
Release notes 188.8.131.52 - 22/08/2017
- Validation label for recording unit results was displaying incorrect wording.
- Comments/description box "fill all" button needed to be clicked twice to fill all.
- Sms form did not have validation for "from" field in either class sms or single student sms.
- Trainers must have access to view any client details (can still email/sms).
- Trainers now can only view messages they have sent to the student.
- Added tasks/units to class details modal.
- Added record Task status and unit results to class details modal.
- Removed tick boxes from class view, selection is now made in the produced modal to remove external dependency.
Release notes 184.108.40.206 - 28/07/2017
- Fixed issue in sql server where using server authentication could cause lockout issues.
- QA employer events would cause an exception if details were viewed.
- When recording multiple signatures the files will be saved with "Trainer portal student signature" or "Trainer portal trainer signature" to differentiate between the two.
- Multiple security enhancements.
Release notes 220.127.116.11 - 18/07/2017
- Task status percentage did not display anywhere for recording or viewing if unit result percentages was turned off.
- Now hide occurrence code if it does not exist in client enrolment details.
Release notes 18.104.22.168 - 14/07/2017
- Added sorting to multiple views.
- Redirect user to login once their session has expired.
- Added grid view to update a task status from the client enrolment.
- Fixed "send to both" for email and sms. Is now optional from sms and email will send to both
- Added an "ignore send to both" button to override send to both function
- Added a total cost for sms credits
- Added contract events to student enrolment views
- Fixed bug when editing client events, the "Event type" was displayed incorrectly.
- Made the task list drop down menu distinct for editing task statuses via the class page.
- Set default sorting on multiple items without a sort order.
- Added a check for empty signatures on endorsement of attendance.
- Fixed task display for QA enrolment tasks name.
- When recording enrolment task status, history was being inconsistently recorded and only partially recorded when it was.
Release notes 22.214.171.124 - 10/07/2017
- Session expiry time not updating correctly causing session time out on active sessions after x(configured) minutes.
- Attendance unable to be deleted if document database is not present or misconfigured.
Release notes 126.96.36.199 - 30/06/2017
- Students will now receive notifications in the student portal when a trainer has uploaded a file directly to one of their units. This does not apply to distributed files. The student can optionally choose to receive an email notification if the VETtrak email preferences have been correctly configured.
- Trainers can now see notifications spawned for them by other VETtrak suite applications. Currently notifications are only generated by the Student Portal when students upload files against enrolled units relevant to the trainer, but this feature will be expanded into the future with notifications for other important actions.
- As part of the new notification system, trainers can also configure their own user-level notification settings. Notifications can be enabled or disabled for each notification type (currently only one available) and emailing for those notifications can be toggled on or off.
- Recording of attendance reasons has been added, in line with VETtrak. This functionality has the same requirement that you must be recording a non-positive type attendance in order to record a reason.
- File uploading can now be enabled/disabled on a per-record-type basis. This will effectively allow distributed file uploads to be disabled, but can also be applied to any other supported record type.
- More enrolment details are now viewable in the Trainer Portal. This has been added as an "action" available against the enrolment in a new "actions" menu. This will also show some Contract level information.
- Some features have been moved to the new Enrolment actions menu. These include the following items:
- Edit training plan
- Record results
- Record attendance
- The new online check-in status provided by a new VETtrak/Student Portal feature is visible in the portal.
- The class page has received a new "other classes" tab. This tab shows all other classes from the same occurrence as the class currently being viewed. The current class is highlighted in the list to help the user navigated back and forth between classes.
- Ad-hoc clients can now be added to classes by way of QA attendance. A trainer can now choose to record "ad-hoc attendance", which allows the user to select any client in the database by name. This will then create a QA item for attendance for that client. When the attendance is approved in QA, the client will appear in the class as an ad-hoc client. For security reasons, this feature is only available to users who have creation of attendance under QA control.
- Documents can now be added and viewed against QA items. This is support a workflow where trainers may want to add documents to a QA item to assist the admin in handling the QA item in VETtrak, for example a photo of an assessment piece against a QA item for a Competent result.
- Individual signature boxes would sometimes fail to display correctly. This has been fixed.