Within the VETtrak Security Manager, one of the heading options is the License Utilisation heading.
This area is designed to give a rapid overview of your VETtrak Licenses and which users have access, and may currently be accessing them.
At a glance, the Licence Utilisation section allows you to see:
- █ = How many licences you have purchased for each application and feature.
- █ = How many VETtrak users have been given access to these applications/features.
- █ = How many VETtrak users are currently using these licences.
- █ = How many VETtrak users accessing a Read-only access to the
For example, in the screen shot above we can see:
- 10 purchased licences for the VETtrak software.
- Have so far granted access to 1 user.
- That user is currently logged in, using the license.
- No users are currently logged in with a read-only role.
NOTE: There is no limit to the number of read-only users who can be logged in simultaneously.