The Licence Utilisation section allows you to see:
- How many licences you hold for each application and feature.
- How many users are currently using these licences.
For example, in the screen shot below we:
- Own 11 licences to VETtrak.
- Have so far granted VETtrak access to 5 users.
- Two of those users are currently logged in.
- There is also one user logged in with a read-only role.
- Have unlimited licences for the Waiter application (this application is always licenced for an unlimited number of users).
- Have so far granted Waiter access to 5 users.
- There is currently one user logged in to Waiter.
- There are no read-only users currently logged in.
NOTE: There is no limit to the number of read-only users who can be logged in simultaneously.