Events are a robust and flexible feature of the Trainer Portal.
Events can be used to keep a record of things that happen or will happen - These are especially helpful when tracking Contact records between a Trainer and a Student.
Adding an Event
- Select the Type of event you wish to create.
- Select a Staff Member. Note that you must select yourself here if you want this event to appear on your own schedule in the portal. If you do not select yourself, you will not be able to see this event in the portal.
- (Optional) Select the Enrolment the event is associated with.
- A Milestone means that the event happens on one day only. If the event is to span multiple days, untick this box and the finish date field will become available.
- Tick this box if you want to enter specific times for the event. If this is left unticked, the event will be an all-day event.
- Tick this box if the event has been Completed.
- Enter the date(s) and times for the event.
- (Optional) Enter any relevant Notes here.
- (Optional) Record a signature for the event.
Click Save changes / Submit for QA.
Creating/Editing a Event from the Student Manager
1. Creating a New Event
On the student's Schedule screen, click on the Record Events button to open a new nodal window to compose a new Event.
2. Editing an Existing Event
On the student's Schedule screen, click on the Events tab to see a list of all the student's events with which you are associated.
Click the Actions link to view the details of, or edit, an existing event.