First you need to set up the Courses of Study you are offering. A Course of Study is related to a qualification, and is set up in the Qualification Manager. To set up a new Course of Study, right-click on the appropriate qualification and select Edit VET FEE-HELP course of study.
- Select the type of course.
- Indicate the full-time study load of this course.
- Tick the box for each of your organisations that uses this course of study.
- Only the organisations that are ticked in the Qualification Wizard as being able to deliver this qualification will be shown here.
- If the qualification has a parent qualification, the information from the parent qualification will be reported. The Course of Study Type and Course of Study Load fields will be disabled in this case.