A Course of Study can be related to one or more VET enrolments. This can be done for two purposes:
- Resulting - Allows you to set things up so that the results for units of competency can trigger the completion status of units of study.
- Pricing - Allows you to charge your students per unit of study and set this pricing up in the Enrolment Wizard.
To relate an enrolment to a Course of Study, right-click on the Course of Study and select Relate enrolments to course of study.
The wizard will show all the client's enrolments that have an enrolment end date on or after the commencement date of the Course of Study. Select the enrolment(s) you want to relate by ticking the appropriate box(es), depending if you want to relate the enrolment(s) for resulting, or pricing, or both.
The enrolment will now appear under the Enrolments (related to course of study) node under the Course of Study. At the end of the line it will say in brackets whether the enrolment is linked for pricing or resulting, or both.
- Only ONE enrolment can be linked for pricing.
- Multiple enrolments can be linked for resulting.
- You cannot unlink a pricing enrolment once it has had Unit of Study pricing items set. You would need to first remove these pricing items from the enrolment.