This article describes creating a list of facilitators for selection on surveys where participants are required to identify their trainer.
Open the Facilitators screen:
- Highlight Misc on the Navigation menu to display the sub-menu.
- Click the Facilitators menu item.
Add a facilitator (at least one is required):
- Enter the trainer's Name.
- If the trainer should not be included in reports, tick the Exclude from KPI Reports checkbox.
- Click the Save button to add the entries to the courses list.
If you have additional trainers to add, click the New button to clear any existing entries ready for new input.
Use the facilitator list to manage existing trainers, if required:
- Click the ID link to pre-fill the Facilitator Details section allowing that trainer to be modified.
- Click the Delete link to permanently remove a trainer from the facilitator list.
NEXT: Setting up Locations