To create a new survey, open the Edit Surveys page:
- Highlight Surveys on the Navigation menu to display the sub-menu.
- Click the Edit Surveys menu item.
The Survey Details section of the Edit Surveys page is used to create new surveys:
- Enter a Name for the survey.
- If desired, include a Description for the survey. This field will accept both text and html.
- If the survey should remain private, enable the Do not include this survey on the front page checkbox. This is useful to enable until testing is complete, particularly if is available to participants through your organisation's website.
- Enable the built-in parameters, as required:
- To include a testimonial disclaimer, supply Testimonial text.
- Enable the Require signature checkbox to obtain the particpant's signature as acceptance of the testimonial disclaimer. This field will have no effect if Testimonial is left blank.
- Alter the default text displayed to participants on completing the survey by providing Completion Wording.
- Choose a SMART Export option, if required.
- Click the Save button.
The newly created survey will now appear in the Survey List, where parameters and sections can be added.
RELATED: The Edit Survey Interface