Questions are the fundamental components of the survey. They define the survey's value to the organisation as a tool.
To manage questions for an existing survey, open the Edit Surveys page:
- Highlight Surveys on the Navigation menu to display the sub-menu.
- Click the Edit Surveys menu item.
The Survey List of the Edit Surveys page is used to manage existing surveys:
- Click the Edit link in the Sections column that corresponds to the survey.
The Section List of the Edit Sections page is used to manage questions:
- Click the Edit link in the Question column that corresponds to the survey.
The Edit Sections page:
The key features are:
- The Question Details section for creating and modifying survey parameters.
- The Back button returns to the Edit Sections screen.
- The New button will clear any existing entries in preparation for a new question.
- The Save button creates or modifies the question in the Question List with the current entries.
- The Section List for managing existing sections.
- The ID link prefills Question Details to allow the corresponding existing question to be modified.
- The move up and move down links will change the list position of the corresponding question if there are multiple questions.
- The delete link will permanently remove the corresponding section and associated questions.
NOTE: The Section List is shown once at least one section exists.
RELATED: Create a new question