Often a number of clients doing the same course will have similar VET FEE-HELP details. Rather than add each one individually, it is possible to create a Course of Study Profile underneath a qualification, and then enrol multiple clients into that Course of Study. This will then include all units of study, related enrolments and related units that were in the original Course of Study.
To create a Course of Study Profile, right-click on a Course of Study that has already been set up against a client, and select Create profile from this course of study.
The only information required here is to give the Profile a name:
The profile can then be found under the appropriate qualification in the Qualification Manager, complete with all its related units of study and enrolments:
The profile will contain the following information from the original:
- The Course of Study
- The Units of Study
- The enrolment(s)
- Any pricing information associated with the enrolment
- Any events associated with the enrolment(s)
- Any training plan associated with the enrolment(s)
- Other enrolment-related information such as pricing, contact records, staff, placements and tasks
- The enrolment(s) will be related to the Course of Study
- The units of competence will be related to the Units of Study
- Any not complete unit results (Units with completed-type results in the original enrolment(s) will be reset to No Result in the profile.)
Any of these items can be edited here before applying the profile to new students, if required.
NOTE: If the enrolment related to the original Course of Study is an occurrence enrolment, then the related enrolment created in the profile and in subsequent client Courses of Study will be a regular non-contract enrolment (i.e. it will not be an occurrence enrolment).