Once you have set up the Course of Study and all its Units of Study the way you want them, you can start enrolling people. There are two ways you can do this:
- Go to the Create menu and select Course of study from profile. In this case you will need to select the Organisation, Qualification and Template on the first page of the wizard.
- Right-click on the profile in the Qualification Manager, and select Enrol clients in course of study profile.
- Set the date that this group of clients will commence their course of study.
- The census dates for all associated units of study will be adjusted according to the selected start date. It is also possible to manually adjust the census dates here.
- If you don't want these people enrolled in all of the associated units of study, you can untick any that don't apply.
Then find the clients you want to enrol, either by searching or by selecting their group or division. Then click Next and Finish to enrol these clients.
The selected clients will now have the following from the profile:
- The Course of Study
- The Units of Study
- The enrolment(s)
- Any pricing information associated with the enrolment
- Any events associated with the enrolment(s)
- Any training plan associated with the enrolment(s)
- Other enrolment-related information such as pricing, contact records, staff, placements and tasks
- The enrolment(s) will be related to the Course of Study
- The units of competence will be related to the Units of Study