VETtrak has the ability to integrate with Payment Plan Providers. This allows you to create automated payment plans to collect regular invoice payment instalments from students. One option to implement this is achieved through the Ezidebit payment processing service.
Note that before you can use this functionality, you must set up your merchant account with Ezidebit.
After you have set up your account with Ezidebit, view our help centre article about setting up Ezidebit in VETtrak.
The procedure for setting up a payment plan is as follows:
- Set up the payment plan in VETtrak.
- Email details of the payment plan to the invoicee. The email contains a link to Ezidebit for them to set up their banking details.
- The invoicee enters their payment details on the Ezidebit website and sets up their account.
- Payments are deducted from their account at the specified intervals.
- At regular intervals, you download those payments from Ezidebit and automatically update payment information in VETtrak.