VETsurvey keeps a record of all completed surveys, called Questionnaires, which are accessible through the Administration interface.
The Questionnaires screen is the main screen of VETsurvey Administration. This is the page shown after a successful login.
The completed surveys are displayed in a list format that can be sorted or filtered. Additionally, the listed questionnaires can be viewed in their entirety.
The questionnaire list can be sorted using the column headings:
- Left-click the column heading to sort by that field.
- Click the same column heading to alternate between ascending and descending order.
The questionnaire list can be filtered to show only specific records, as follows:
- Date Range - Set a date range by clicking the From field to display the calendar
- Navigate throught he displayed months using the < and > icons, or alternatively by selecting the month from the drop-down menu provided.
- Left-click a date to select it.
- Survey Type - Selecting a survey type from the drop-down menu will limit results to questionnaires of that type.
- Click the Refresh View button to apply the set filters.
To remove filters:
- Clear the From and To fields by clicking each field in turn and deleting the contents using Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
- Select All survey types from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Refresh View button.