The Edit Surveys page provides the interface for the creation and management of surveys.
To access the Edit Surveys page:
- Highlight Surveys on the Navigation menu to display the sub-menu.
- Click the Edit Surveys menu item.
NOTE: Screenshot has been edited for length. Survey Details, Header Variables and Completion Options are displayed together vertically.
The Edit Surveys page has two key elements:
- Survey Details section consisting of Survey Details, Header Variables and Completion Options — for creating a new survey or modifying the details of an existing survey.
- The Survey List table — for managing existing surveys.
The Survey Details section contains settings used by all surveys. A name for the survey is the only required setting.
- The New button — clears all fields ready for a new survey to be created.
- The Save button — creates or updates a survey with the current settings.
Surveys can be managed from the survey list. This includes editing the existing surveys and adding/modifying survey content.