To access the search tool:
- Highlight the Tools menu item.
- Select Search.
This will display the Search tool:
NOTE: The search tool is for both news articles and documents. It does not search register records.
- Enter the Search Keyword. This may be some of the letters making up the word, a single word or a number of words.
- Set the Search for option:
- All words is the default. To match a result, each keyword entered must appear in the title or content of the document or article.
- Any words matches a result if at least one of the words entered appears in the content or title of the document or article.
- Exact Phrase matches a result only if the words appear in the content or title of the document or article exactly as entered into the search field.
- Newest First will display results in order of the most recently created first.
- Oldest First will display results in order of the
- Most Popular will display results in order of number of views by users.
- Alphabetical will display results in alphabetical order.
- Category will display results by category in alphabetical order.
- Set Search Only if required:
- DOCman will limit results to documents.
- Articles will limit results to news articles.
- Click the Search button.
The search results will be displayed on the same screen beneath the search feature.
RELATED: Using the Document Manager (for document only search)