VETenrol's Settings must be completed to ensure the correct working of the system with VETtrak. Follow these steps to complete the requirements for Settings:
- Highlight 'Settings' on the Navigation menu to display the sub-menu.
- Click the 'General Settings' menu item.
- Complete the Client section.
- Your Client ID is for reference only and cannot be changed.
- Most of these details will be displayed to user during registration (generally in the footer area, but also at Confirmation). Contact Name is NOT displayed and is a legacy field no longer in use.
- Some information may already be pre-filled.
- Set the 'Registrations View-Only Password'
- This password should be distributed to staff members dealing with registrations, enquiries, etc. but do not need access to the configuration.
- 'Enrolment API Details' should be pre-filled, however if the username or password of the API User is changed in VETtrak it will also need to be updated here.
- Click Save.
Go to Settings > Payment Settings:
- Choose your Payment Preferences.
- These are global preferences and apply to all registration types.
- Choose the applicable settings for Individual Registration Payment Preferences.
- Choose the applicable settings for Group Registration Payment Preferences.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If Show Costs (Site Settings) is enabled, and you've added pricing to your occurrences in VETtrak, at least one Payment Preference must be enabled for customers to complete their registration.