Open your web browser and visit VETenrol Client Administration (http://enrol.vetenrol.com.au/clientadmin). Identify the customer’s registration in the list.
- Check for a valid payment status.
For payments made by credit card, this will be Details Supplied. If payment is still pending, you may wish to contact the customer.
If a method other than Credit Card was chosen, then that Payment Method will be listed instead.
- Click the customer’s name to open their Registration Details.
- Confirm the payment received information.
For credit card payments, you can enter your Password and click the iSecure button to view the response and receipt number your merchant provider sent to VETenrol.
NOTE: In the case of payment methods other than Credit Card, you will need to implement your own payment verification method to be completed at this point.
- Click the 'Send payment details to VETtrak' button, if it is not disabled. If the button is disabled then payment information has already been sent to VETtrak and this step can be ignored.
- Choose 'Approved' from the 'Status' drop-down menu.
The registration is now ready to be handled as an enrolment in VETtrak.