When a queried submission receives a response from a training consultant, an email notification is sent to the data processing team to notify them of a new comment.
- Open the email notification; and
- Click on the link in the email to the submission.
You may be required to enter your Username and Password before the Manage Package screen will display allowing the query and the response to be viewed:
- View the Queries section to identify the original issue(s).
- Read the comments supplied in the Discussion section and download any new files.
- The comment will include links for each attachment supplied when the comment was submitted.
- The new file(s) will also appear in the Attachments section.
- Click the Resolve button beside the relevant query if it can be verified to be sufficiently addressed.
The submission should be processed if all queries have been resolved.
NOTE: If a submission has been queried multiple times and still cannot be processed you may need to raise the issue with your supervisor to ensure processing can be completed in a timely manner. Refer to your organisation’s procedures for the correct course of action.