Navigate to Custom Agreements > Agreements:
- Enter a 'Name' with which to identify the agreement.
- Select the registration type the agreement 'Applies To' from the drop-down menu.
- Type the 'Heading' to be displayed for this agreement at the Agreements step, if needed.
NOTE: The Heading field only accepts plain text and will be displayed ‘as entered’.
- Enter the 'Agreement' text. The field only accepts plain text and will be displayed ‘as entered’, maintaining spacing and paragraphs.
- Click the 'Save' button.
The agreement has been created and will appear in the Agreement List table. At this stage the agreement is inactive and will never be displayed at the Agreements step since at least one parameter must be set.
Now that the custom agreement exists, it can be managed from the list.
This is the above agreement shown at the Agreements Step:
- Managing existing agreements (via the list).
- Editing Parameters to chose for what courses the agreement will be shown.