The Custom Agreements feature is accessed from the Configuration page (), via the Agreements link under Step Creation.
The Add/Edit Agreement section is used to create new agreements and edit existing ones.
Note: Agreements without parameters are not in use.
To create a new Agreement:
- Enter a Name with which to identify the agreement.
- Select the registration type the agreement Applies To from the drop-down menu.
- Optionally, type the Heading to be displayed for this agreement at the Agreements step. NOTE: The Heading field only accepts plain text and will be displayed as entered.
- Enter the Agreement text. The field accepts plain text or html, which can be entered directly or alternatively open the editor by clicking the icon ().
- Click the Save button.
The agreement has been created and will appear in the Agreements List. At this stage the agreement is inactive and will never be displayed at the Agreements step since at least one parameter must be set.
Now that the custom agreement exists, it can be managed from the list.
An example shown at the Agreements step:
- Custom Agreements Overview
- Managing existing agreements (via the list).
- Editing Parameters to chose for what courses the agreement will be shown.