Parameters are part of the Custom Agreements feature, which is accessed from the Configuration page () via the Agreements link under Step Creation.
Parameters determine when the agreement will be displayed at the Agreements step during the registration process.
Note: Agreements without parameters are not in use.
Parameters are only available for existing agreements, from the Agreements List:
- Click the link ( with a number) in the Parameters column for the agreement.
This will open the Custom Agreement's Parameter page, for example:
The Parameters, or Conditions, page has the following elements:
- Heading and navigation
- The page title adheres to the format of Agreement Conditions: [Agreement Name].
- The Back button returns to Custom Agreements.
- The New button opens the modal to create a new parameter.
- Parameter List — contains saved parameters and allows them to be managed.
- Click the Parameter ID link ( with a number) to modify a parameter.
- Permanently remove unwanted parameters using the delete link.
NOTE: The list of parameters will only be displayed if you are editing an agreement with existing parameters. Otherwise it will be hidden until the first parameter is saved.