Parameters are a part of the Custom Agreements feature, which is accessed from the Configuration page () via the Agreements link under Step Creation.
Parameters determine when the agreement will be displayed at the Agreements step during the registration process.
Note: Agreements without parameters are not in use.
Viewing parameters for your agreement
The Parameters page, where parameters are created, is opened from the Agreements List of Custom Agreements:
- Click the link ( with a number) in the Parameters column for the agreement.
Creating a parameter
A new parameter can be created by clicking either:
- The New button, or
- Create a new condition link.
NOTE: The new condition link will only be present for agreements that do not yet have any saved parameters.
This will open a modal:
- Complete the Name or Type and Price Type Code fields as necessary.
- Leaving both fields blank will cause the agreement to be displayed for all occurrences.
- Entering only a Programme Name will cause the agreement to be displayed for all occurrences with that programme name.
- Entering only a Programme Type will cause the agreement to be displayed for all occurrences of every programme associated with the specified Programme Type.
- Only entering a Price Type Code will cause the agreement to be displayed when a customer is registering in an occurrence with the matching code.
- Completing both fields will cause the agreement to be displayed only when a customer is registering in an occurrence where both the programme name (or type) and price type code match.
For assistance to identify the name and/or code to enter, see the Programme Summary.
- Click the Save button.
The parameter has now been set and will appear in the Parameter List. Repeat these steps to create additional parameters as needed.