Fields are added and edited from the Header List table on the Custom Forms page.
- Click the '(Edit)' link in the Fields column of the List.
This will open the Custom Fields screen, with the following elements:
- The 'Custom Field' section facilitates the creation of a new field or allows existing fields to be viewed and modified.
- The 'Back' button will return you to the Agreements screen.
- The 'New' Button will clears the Custom Agreements fields for a new parameter to be saved.
- The 'Save' Button will save the current entries into the Parameter List table.
- The Field List table contains saved fields and allows them to be managed.
- Click the Question links to modify the field.
- Permanently remove unwanted fields using the 'delete' link.
NOTE: The Parameter List table will only be displayed if you are editing an agreement with existing parameters. Otherwise it will be hidden until the first parameter is saved.