There are some instances where it may be necessary to cancel a registration:
- The registration was placed as a test or contains obviously fake information.
- May contain contact information, or a note from the Team identifying the registration as a test.
- A staff member in your organisation needed to experience the registration process.
- Most fields contain nonsense, or a single or combination of random letters.
- A duplicate or multiple duplicates of the registration exists.
- A customer has made multiple attempts to register, or changed their mind about their choice of payment method.
- The customer wants to cancel the registration or has failed to pay.
- The customer has called or emailed to cancel.
- The Payment Status of the registration is 'Pending Payment' and has been for over 48 hours.
Cancellations are performed as follows:
- Identify the registration in the list and click the 'Name' to display the Registration Details screen.
- Click the 'Cancel Registration' button situated in the Registration Status section on the right.
- Click the 'OK' button to confirm the cancellation.
After a moment the main Registrations screen will display and the registration will no longer be in the list.