The Group Booking feature allows an employer to register a number of their employees for a course. In the case where a group booking is received:
- The name of the company will be listed in the Name column.
Clicking the company name will open the 'Registration Details' screen:
- The Places section lists the participant names if these details were provided during registration.
NOTE: Providing place details to match the number of reservations is not forced. It may be necessary to contact the employer to discuss their registration.
A Premium license for VETtrak is required to receive group bookings. The registrations are received into VETtrak's Web Enrolments as with a standard registration.
- The occurrence is expanded to reveal a new tab titled 'Employer web enrolments'.
- The registration is expanded to reveal the individual participants.
- The Employer should be matched first, then each participant.
- Employer Group Booking Process for an example of a full administrative process.
- Student Interface: Group Bookings for understanding the registration process undertaken by your clients.