The Step Exclusions menu item provides access to the Programme Type Exclusions feature where the default steps in the registration process can be overridden based on the Programme Type set in VETtrak.
For example: You may not wish to collect AVETMISS Details for courses that are not accredited.
The Step Exclusions screen has two key elements:
- The Programme Type Exclusion section — used to create, or modify an exclusion.
- The Step Exclusions list table — for managing existing exclusions.
NOTE: The Exclusions List table will not be displayed if there are no exclusions.
To Create a new exclusion:
- Type the 'Programme Type' in the field provided.
- Enable the checkboxes for the Steps to be excluded for the specified Programme Type.
- Click the 'Save' button.
The newly created exclusion will be added to the Exclusions List table, where the Programme Type and the number of excluded Steps are displayed.
Exclusions in the Exclusions List table can be:
- Modified by clicking the programme type.
- Removed from the list by clicking the corresponding 'delete' link.