The Registrations View-Only Password is a section of the General Settings page, which is available by choosing Settings > General Settings from the menu.
The section allows a password to be specified for viewing the registration-oriented interface.
- Type a 'Password' in the field provided.
- Click the 'Save' button for General Settings to commit the change.
NOTE: DO NOT use the same password for both Master and Registration View-Only passwords.
In a typical situation only one staff member will know the master password and be able to administer VETenrol. Other staff members are given the Registration View-Only password in order to complete day-to-day tasks.
To test/use the password, visit http://enrol.vetenrol.com.au/clientadmin/:
The Client Administration interface will open to the Registrations screen as normal, however the interface will not contain any of the administrative features.
The interface does allow all registration tasks to be completed, though it only offers the following menu items:
- 'Registrations' — A summary of pending registrations.
- 'Enquiries' — A summary of pending enquiries.
- 'Summary Report' — a list of all published programmes and occurrences from VETtrak.
- 'Logout' — Exit the Client Administration interface.