Once headers have been created, the Header List table allows them to be managed. This includes setting the fields for newly created headers and making changes to existing ones.
The listed order also defines the display order for the Custom step of the registration process. Although this only applies in instances where multiple Headers meet the circumstances for the registration.
The following management features are available:
- Heading — This link allows the data set during creation to be modified.
- Applies to — Shows if the form is included for all registrations or only selected.
- 'All' indicates the form is always displayed.
- 'Selected' indicates the form displays only when registering for specific programmes or occurrences. Click this link to manage the selected programmes/occurrences.
- Fields — Displays the total number of fields in the set and links to the Field screen for editing them.
- 'move up' and 'move down' links — These links provide control over the order of the list.
- 'duplicate' link — Clicking this link will make a copy of the Header and its fields.
- 'preview' link — Show a preview of the form, similar to how the user will see it.
- 'delete' link — Clicking this link will permanently remove the Header and its fields.