Question Sets are part of the Custom Step feature, which is accessed from the Configuration page (), via the link under Step Creation.
Once Question Sets have been created, the list allows them to be managed. This includes creating questions for newly created sets and making changes to existing ones.
The listed order also defines the display order for the Custom step of the registration process. Although this only applies in instances where multiple sets meet the circumstances for the registration.
The following management features are available:
- Heading — This link allows the data set during creation to be modified.
- Applies to — Shows if the form is included for all registrations or only selected.
- All indicates the form is always displayed.
- Selected indicates the form displays only when registering for specific programmes or occurrences. Click this link to manage the selected programmes/occurrences.
- Questions — Displays the total number of questions in the set and links to the Field screen for editing them.
- move up and move down links — These links provide control over the order of the list.
- duplicate link — Clicking this link will make a copy of the Header and its fields.
- preview link — Show a preview of the form, similar to how the user will see it.
- delete link — Clicking this link will permanently remove the Header and its fields.