New fields are created by editing fields from the Header List on the Custom Form page.
- Enter the 'Question' to be displayed.
- Select the 'Field Type' from the drop-down menu that will be for the answer.
- Yes / No: Yes and No options are provided in the form of a drop-down menu.
- Text Box: A field accepting a short answer such as a single word or sentence.
- Text Area: A field accepting a long answer such as a paragraph or more.
- Dropdown box: Your own customised answers provided in a drop-menu.
- Multiple Choice: A checkbox provided for each option allowing multiple answers to be ticked.
- Enter options if relevant for the selected Field Type.
The field will now appear in the Field List table. Repeat these steps to create additional fields as needed.