Staff Member Alerts is a section of the Alerts & Notifications page, which is available by choosing Settings > Alerts & Notifications from the menu.
Toggle the sending of automated email notifications to the staff member(s) responsible for the occurrence for which a customer has registered.
To use this feature:
- Enable the 'Email Staff' checkbox.
- Optionally, tick the 'Include registration details attachment', if you want the email include a copy of the registration data as an attachment.
- Enter the 'Email Subject', which will be the subject line of the email notification.
- Enter the 'Email Body', which will be the message. You can click the edit icon to open a text editor, which will input the resulting html code into the Email Body when you have finished creating and formatting your message.
- Click the 'Save' button for the page.
NOTE: You will need to have staff members assigned to your occurrences in VETtrak. A staff member must also have a valid email address (set in VETtrak) for the alert to work.
RELATED: The Alerts & Notifications page for more details on this page and the sections it contains.