Price ID Exclusions is available from the Programmes menu of the Client Administration.
The feature is used to identify Price Types which will not be available from the main screen. Excluded price types are still available for registration, however clients need to be directed to them with a specialised link.
For example: Pricing available only with group bookings maybe be in Exclusions preventing the general public from viewing and registering for them.
The Price ID Exclusions page has two key elements:
- The Price ID Exclusion section — used to create, or modify an exclusion.
- The Exclusions list table — for managing existing exclusions.
NOTE: The Exclusions List table will not be displayed if there are no exclusions.
To Create a new exclusion:
- Type the 'Price ID' in the field provided.
- Click the 'Save' button.
The newly created exclusion will be added to the Exclusions List table.
Exclusions in the Exclusions List table can be:
- Modified by clicking the programme name
- Removed from the list by clicking the corresponding 'delete' link.
RELATED: URL Querystring Parameters