VETtrak offers a report writing service where you can have a VETtrak Custom Report created to query particular data in your VETtrak database and display it in a format of your choice.
How to Request a Custom Report
To submit a custom report request you will need to fill out the Custom Report Requests Form within the Support Centre. You will need to provide a template displaying how the final output of your report should look along with a description of the reports functionality. A VETtrak Support Staff member will then work to have the report created in collaboration with you.
Custom Report Credits
VETtrak customers receive an annual allotment of custom report credits, the number of credits included each year will depend on the VETtrak licence type.
Note: The annual allotment is per customer not per number of VETtrak licences.
|Licence Type||Annual Allotment||Additional Reports|
|Professional||6||$100 per report (ex GST)|
The annual allotment of credits are valid for 12 months. On renewal of your VETtrak subscription any unused credits will be expired and a new allotment will be allocated to your account.
Additional report credits can be purchased from the Custom Report Credits page within the Support Centre using your credit or debit card with the report credit being immediately available for use. Purchased report credits cost $100 (ex GST) per credit and do not expire.
Custom Report Credit Usage
The Custom Report Requests Form within the Support Centre asks questions about your report request to determine whether the request will cost a report credit. The table below shows the possible credit costs depending on your Request Type and Category.
|Report Request Type||Credit Cost|
|Change to Existing Report||Yes|
Alternative Report Options
VETtrak Standard Reports
Standard Reports found under Report - Standard Reports provide a wide range of reports that enable you to view your VETtrak data in a print friendly or excel export friendly format.
The Data Insights Manager found under Report - Data Insights gives you the ability to create your own custom queries on your VETtrak data. This feature also allows you to export the data and run bulk actions.
The Self-Service Reports Manager found under Report - Self-Service Reports gives you the ability to create your own award reports including certificate and statement of attainment templates.
Custom Report Request Process
This is a general process outline for requesting a VETtrak custom report.
- Submit a custom report request through our Report Request Form
- Your report request will go into the report request queue
our report writing team will aim to reply to your report request within 5 business days however this may vary depending on the volume of report requests in the queue
- When your report is next in the queue the next available report writer will be assigned your request
- Your report writer reviews your request
- If enough information is provided to proceed with your request your report writer will start developing your report
- If your report writer needs more information to proceed with your requests you will be contacted via email or phone for further information
- Your report writer will complete testing in preparation for the report to be sent to you
- Your report writer will contact you via email when your report has been developed to send you your report file
- The report is then tested by you on your data to ensure it works as you expect
- We ask that you reply to confirm the report is working as expected or if any adjustments are needed so we can work to finish your report for you
- If we receive no correspondence from you in 5 business days an automated email is sent to you as a reminder that the ticket will be set to solved in 5 business days (from the reminder email)
- If we receive no correspondence from you in 10 business days a second automated email is sent to you as a reminder that the ticket will be set to solved
- If we receive no reply from you in 10 business days from the date the request is solved the request is then closed, at this point any further action on your custom report will need to be submitted as a new report request through the VETtrak Support Centre