The Log Summary shows the records of users accessing the system and beginning the registration process. This report is available by choosing Log Files from the Reports menu in the Client Administration.
- Log Filter.
The 'Start' and 'End' fields are used to filter the log by date range. Clicking either field will display a calendar showing the current month, but it is also possible to manually enter the desired date using d/m/yy format.
- Leave 'Start' blank to include all available data however old.
- Leave 'End' blank to include all data up to the current date.
- 'Refresh' is used to apply the current date filter(s).
- Log entries.
The following information is recorded for each entry (if/when available):
- Start is the date and time when the user arrived at the site.
- Name of the user, as entered by the user to begin the registration.
- Referrer (URL used to reach )
- IP Address.
- User Agent provides details on the user's operating system and web browser.
- Finish is the date and time when the registration was completed.
- 'Export' button — Saves the data displayed as an Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx).