VETtrak is pre-populated with a standard set of Employer types, which can be managed or added to from the Configuration Manager. Employer types are used in the Employer Wizard, when creating or editing an employer.
Open the Configuration Manager by choosing Manage > Configuration from the menu. The Configuration Manager displays an alphabetically ordered explorer tree.
- Adding a new Employer type
- Editing an existing Employer type
- Deleting a Employer type
- Viewing the employer type report
Adding a new Employer type
- Right-click Employer types and choose Add employer type.
This will open the Employer Type Wizard:
- Enter a Name for the employer type.
- Optionally, enter a Code for the employer type.
- This employer type is archived indicates if the type should be archived. If enabled, the employer type will be added/moved to the Archived employer types branch.
- The checkbox for This employer type represents Jobactive providers will enable employers assigned this type to be selected in the Jobactive Provider Wizette.
- Optionally provide a Description for the employer type.
- Click Next and then Finish.
Editing an existing Employer type
- Expand Employer types.
- Right-click the type and choose Edit employer type.
This will open the Employer Type Wizard, where you can make changes.
Deleting a Employer type
- Expand Employer Types.
- Right-click the employer type and choose Delete employer type.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm the delete.
If an error occurs, the employer type has likely been used previously and is included in historical data. In this case, you will need to archive the employer type to remove it from active use.
Viewing the employer type report
- Right-click Employer types and choose Show employer type report.
The report will be displayed in a new tab/window.
- Allow recording of Jobactive provider (Global preference)