REPORT VERSION: 1105
RELEASE DATE: 06/04/2018
New Standard Report
Enrolment Reports\Enrolment Contact Record Report
Displays contact records entered through the contact record wizard on client enrolments, client enrolled units and occurrences. Includes Client, Enrolment/Unit/Occurrence assigned, Contact Date, Contact Type and Comments.
Updated Standard Reports
New South Wales Reports\NSW Smart and Skilled Export Report
- Exclude Deleted Enrolments for Blank Commitment IDs. NSW commitment ID information where the enrolment has been deleted and no commitment ID was entered will no longer be shown on this report. VETtrak retains commitment ID information in the back end of the database in case the commitment ID information needs to be transrerred to another enrolment.
- New Filter. A filter for the enrolment 'Reportability Option' has been added.
Export Reports\Client Information Export Report
- New Date Range Option. A new date range filter option has been added to filter on the date the client was entered into VETtrak.
- New Columns. A column to display the 'Client Date of Data Entry' has been added to this report.
Unit Reports\Unit Result Export Report
- New Date Range Option. A new date range filter option has been added to filter on unit that were included in an AVETMISS export between the range. This includes all AVETMISS generations that the unit was a part of, not just the last. The 'Last AVETMISS Export' column will take this date range into account when this option is used.
- New Columns. A column to display the 'Enrolment ID', 'Programme', 'Occurrence ID' and 'Occurrence Short Code' has been added to this report.