Must be running VETtrak version 18.2.1.x.
Release notes 18.104.22.168 – 13/07/2018
Version 18.2.1 is a minor update from version 18.2.0. This version introduces some new features as detailed below as well as usability enhancements and bug fixes.
- Upstream documents (requires Upstream Add-on and account with 3rd party provider):
- Document viewing - Added the ability to view Upstream documents within VTdocs
- VETtrak global preference - FileTrak preferences - added Upstream Tab with a setting for controlling the wait time for timeout when connecting to the Upstream API.
- VTDocs API - Added feature entity check on GET /api/about end point for error diagnosis purposes.
- Analytics - Enabled Google Analytics in portal for usage and usability analysis. Note: This feature may be disabled through VETtrak General Preference with Global preference "Enable usage summary data upload" being turned off.
Must be running VETtrak version 18.2.x.
Release notes 22.214.171.124 – 16/05/2018
This is a minor release to fix a bug found in the previous release.
- Fixed issue where newly uploaded files wouldn't show up Internet Explorer due to erroneous caching.
Release notes 126.96.36.199 – 27/04/2018
Updated version of the VTDocs Portal.
- Added client enrolments associated to employer to employer records
- Corrected display issue for client class where attendance recorded was showing incorrect information.