You can view a Clients A2E assessment by right-clicking on the particular assessment, and selecting View Assessment:
This will display the Assess2Educate (A2E) Wizard:
- Rating dictates the outcome of the Assessment Survey with a simple metric of Gold/Silver/Bronze. An incomplete survey will display 'unknown'.
- Stage returns values based on the outcome, such as “Action”, “Contemplation”, “PreContemplation” or “Preparation”.
- Status communicates whether the survey is completed or still awaiting further input.
- Date Created is the date the assessment was issued.
- Created by notes the VETtrak staff member who actioned the A2E assessment to be created.
- Date Completed displays when the assessment was finalised.
- Client shows the assessed client.
- Enrolment shows the training the assessment was issued for.
- Assessment form URL displays the unique URL for this assessment.
- Open will prompt a web browser to open and display the Assessment form.
- Copy allows you to copy the URL to paste elsewhere.
- Email can prompt a new email be sent containing the URL.
- Open Results will prompt a web browser to open, and depending on it's stage you will see details similar to the following within a browser window, clarifying the outcomes determined by the assessment survey: