Before you can start setting up DebitSuccess payment plans, you need to set up some information in the correct area under Manage > Configuration > Payment Plan Providers.
Adding DebitSuccess as a Payment Plan Provider
Right click on Payment Plan Providers and select Add payment plan provider:
In the wizard that appears, fill out the Name, Code and Product that you intend to use:
Press Next to view the DebitSuccess API Details:
This area allows you to set the Live URLs for the integration, or toggle to Test URLs if required. Nothing in this area should need manual entry.
Select the Connection tab at the top of the wizard:
In this section, you will need to enter the unique information provided to you by DebitSuccess that drives the integration, this includes:
- Online Management Gateway (OMG) API Connection details your initial API set up, with details including:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- DDR Template ID
- Payment API connection is required to being processing payments, including the following details:
- Contract Prefix
Once your details are entered, you can press the 'Test' buttons on the right hand side of the wizard to ensure everything is correct.
Select the Settings tab at the top of the wizard:
- Incomplete payment plans expire after sets your expiry period for plans that have not been finalised.
- Facility pays account establishment fees indicates whether the eDDR establishment fee is to be paid by the organisation, or another party.
This is managed entirely externally to VETtrak - Make contact with DebitSuccess to ascertain whether this option should be used for your organisation.
- Allow clients to customise frequency provides the option for the client to choose their payment frequency based off the selections you designate.
Select the DDR form text tab at the top of the wizard:
This area allows you to enter additional text to be displayed to your client when they are completing the eDDR form.
Press Next to view the eDDR tab.
These settings control what will be set in the DebitSuccess Payment. You can change these for individual payment plans before sending them if you wish.
- Indicate the first payment date.
- Indicate the default instalment frequency of the payments.
- Select the email merge template to be used when sending the payment plan information to the invoicee.
- If this box is ticked, the invoice will be automatically attached to the payment plan email.
- Select a default Location to be assigned to downloaded payments
Press Next to view the Payment Type Mapping area:
This area allows you to map particular DebitSuccess payment types to specific VETtrak Payment types for recording against downloaded payments.
RELATED: Set Up a Payment Plan