Once a Payment Plan has been confirmed by the client, you do retain the ability to adjust certain parts of it should the situation change.
The adjust a payment plan, right click on an invoice with a confirmed payment plan and select Adjust Payment Plan:
This will display the Adjust Payment Plan Account Wizard:
- Payment Plan Provider displays the configured Payment Plan Provider that is in use for this eDDR.
- Invoice Number reflects the invoice this payment plan is attached to.
- Invoicee displays the invoiced clients name.
- Adjustment Options reflect the different aspects of the payment plan available to be changed, including:
- Adjust Account Start Date will amend the start date of the eDDR account.
- Adjust Account Next Payment Date will amend the next payment period.
- Adjust Account Total Value will amend the owed amount for this invoice, that is to be paid via eDDR.
Press Next and Finish to save the changes.