The Eligibility Builder, available from the Custom sub menu, provides a simplified method of creating an eligibility link. By choosing the desired form and outcomes, generate a link that can be sent to users or added to your website.
The primary page elements are:
- The Eligibility Builder section for selecting the form.
- The eligibility table showing the questions and outcomes for the selected form, where each outcome must be set so that a valid URL can be generated.
- The 'Result' section
- The URL to match the Eligibility Builder options, updated as changes are made.
- The 'copy' link for the URL.
- 'Eligibility Name' to specify a name for the current URLfor saving.
- The 'New' button will reset the selected form and outcomes to the defaults. The Eligibility Name will also be cleared.
- The 'Save' button to save the existing result link and name.
- The table of saved eligibility links (only displayed once at least one link has been saved).
RELATED: Building an Eligibility Link