The Registration Builder, available from the Custom sub menu, provides a simplified method of creating a registration link. By choosing the desired programme details, generate a link that can be sent to users or added to your website.
The primary page elements are:
- Workflow sets the type of URL you want.
- Standard is the default registration type.
- Kalendar shows links to the calendar (with the course list).
- Rapid Registration shows direct links for rapid registration.
- Website Widget shows the iFrame source link for the Courses Page, that will trigger Rapid Registrations (if the feature is enabled).
- The Registration Builder section for selecting course details. Depending on your selected workflow, some elements may be hidden.
- The Participant Details section to optionally specify some basic pre-fill details for the recipient of the link (applicable only to the standard workflow).
- The URL, updated as changes are made to the other sections, and its copy link.
Building a Registration Link
To build a link:
- Select the Workflow for the type of URL you want. For this example, Standard is selected.
- Select a Programme from the drop-down menu. This is mandatory for all workflows.
- Optionally, select the Occurrence ID matching the desired occurrence.
- Optionally, select the Price type. This is only applicable to the standard workflow.
- The Participant Details are applicable to standard links only, and also require the occurrence ID to specified. If the link is intended for a single participant only, and you already know some of their details, you can also enter any of the following:
- Given Name for the participant's first name only (do not include middle names).
- Surname for the participant's family name.
- DOB for the participant's date of birth.
- The link will be generating as you make changes. Once all the desired options have been set the link will be ready for copying and use elsewhere.
- Click the 'copy' link.
Paste the link into a document, email or other location for use. You can also paste the link into your browser's address bar to experience the eligibility form as a user for testing purposes.
NOTE: Be sure to always use the link as it is originally built. If you open the link in a browser, the address will change for security and privacy purposes. Other people will not be able to use a link copied from your browser address bar, even though it may continue to work for you for some time.