Must be running VETtrak version 18.2.1.x.
Release notes 18.104.22.168 - 27/07/2018
Version 22.214.171.124 is a bug fix update from version 126.96.36.199
- iCal file generation failure when no staff member assigned to calendar event.
- iCal file client event items not showing event name.
- EziDebit payment plan not showing eDDR link when student address missing from VETtrak.
- Former staff or inactive staff taken out of Dashboard - New message drop down selector.
- Fixed double click touch issue on tablets.
- To Do List no longer displays when there are no outstanding payment plan eDDR's and/or Assess2Educate surveys.
Release notes 188.8.131.52 - 13/07/2017
Version 18.2.1 is a minor update from version 18.2.0. This version introduces some new features as detailed below as well as usability enhancements and bug fixes.
- General - Added options for document management security. Access may be altered via VETtrak global preferences. This controls what entities a student can view documents documents against, eg Enrolment, See Student Portal Preferences Setup - VETtak 184.108.40.206
- Dashboard Page
- To Do List Panel - Added a new To Do List on dashboard. See Student Portal To Do List for details. This will display Student To Do Items like access payment plan eDDR invitations or Asses2Educate(A2E) invitations .
- Waitlist - Students can now add, remove and edit their waitlist items. See Express Interest - Waitlist Programmes Student Portal.
- Schedule - Added external location links onto class details tab if these have been set up for the VETtrak location. See VETtrak Locations configuration for more information.
- Course Display - Added ability for student to view VET student loans information to show course of study and each unit of study. See guide VET Student Loans In The Student Portal.
- Map information - Fixed an issues with map not resizing to screen.
- Personal Details - Added validation when student indicates "send to both addresses" now ensures a secondary mobile/email is provided.
- Logon screen - Now provides instructions to check email once a password reset has been initiated.
- Analytics - Enabled Google Analytics in portal for usage and usability analysis. Note: This feature may be disabled through VETtrak General Preference with Global preference "Enable usage summary data upload" being turned off.